Pacific Guardian Center
733 Bishop Street, Suite 165
Honolulu, HI 96813
(Note: Address is on Bishop Street the shop is located on the outside perimeter of the Makai Tower on the corner of Nimitz/Alakea).
(Refer to map below)
When you exit the parking lot elevators look to the Makai Tower and on the right side of the tower you will see a WATERFALL. Walk towards NIMITZ HWY, pass the waterfall and TURN LEFT on NIMITZ HWY then walk to Alakea Street. We are located at the CORNER.
(Note: Again, we are located on the outer perimeter of the Pacific Guardian Center of the Makai Tower).
- Parking Structure Entrance is on ALAKEA STREET.
- Parking – Enter Parking Structure and park in visitor parking on the 2nd floor. VISITOR PARKING ELEVATOR to the lobby is on the 3rd floor.
- If no visitor parking proceed to 5th floor for FREE VALET Parking. (Only till 3:30pm).
- HANDICAP PARKING is on the 5th floor.
- If valet parking us full — proceed to 6th floor – 10th floor. You will see a sign that says Tenant Parking Only – DISREGARD. You can park in any stall beyond the 6th–10th floor that DOES NOT SAY RESERVED.
- Please bring PARKING TICKET with you. We validate parking.
- Building closes 6:00pm on weekdays and 1:00pm on Saturday. You are still able to park in the structure.
- If the gates to the parking structure are DOWN — please use the INTERCOM at the ENTERANCE and security will let you in. Please let them know you are coming to Color Cuts.
- If you have any questions pleased call 524-1300 or text Faye at 292-5049.
- For big vehicles or if you do not like parking in structures, park at the Aloha Tower and walk across the street, it’s very convenient parking.
Customer satisfaction is most important to us and we share your concerns about the new location and parking.
We need help to spread the word that we are located in the downtown area. Please share us with your friends and family. You will receive a 20% discount if we received a referral from you. We are always so grateful to all of you.
Faye & Verne Gibo